Water Damage Can Be Prevented
No building is immune to severe water damages, no matter where you may live. Sewer backups, basement flooding or heavy rainfall can all cause major damages to your home. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you contact our water damage technicians, they'll be able to decrease the amount of damage your building will undergo. Paul Davis has a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that can examine and fix the problem.
How Can My House Sustain Water Damage?
We all have home appliances that we rely on for day to day life. But if they break, they can often bring more damage than good. Whether it's your dishwasher, washing machine, toilet or sink, an appliance can cause major issues by flooding. If you have an unexpected leak on your hands, don't worry. Any water damage issues can be repaired by our highly trained water repair technicians. Here's a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets that have overflowed
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy storms or rainfall
- Cresting streams or rivers
Water Damage Can Be Prevented
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. If you want to avoid high-priced repairs and possible homeowner's insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are some ways you can prevent water damage:
- If any leaks occur, examine them closely and fix them as soon as possible.
- Never pour grease down your sink. This can cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn't too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you'll be able to shut off your water main right away to stop permanent damage.
- Check your water bill for any unexpected spikes in your usage. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
To prevent water damage, it's important to use your common sense and regularly check your house and appliances. If there's a leak or other issue on your hands, don't wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Help You
When an emergency happens, don't waste any time. All of our franchises have 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring damaged possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
Turn to Paul Davis for Your Water Damage Mitigation Needs
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at (506)830-7285 if you need water damage mitigation services. When you call, we'll connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.