Contents Cleaning and Restoration
Paul Davis Greater Moncton can restore items from documents and clothing to furniture and electronics and more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are many things to consider as you take on the recovery process. One of those is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? A key ability of our full range of property damage services, our contents cleaning capabilities mean that valuable belongings that were once automatically rejected are very possibly are just like new.
These items can include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Greater Moncton can clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping sentimental possessions and cherished memories. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined in the past. We will work tirelessly to restore these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.