Water Damage Can Occur in Any House
You've got a lot worry about. Worrying about water damage probably isn't on the forefront of your mind. Many homeowners have found unexpected water damage after it was too late to reverse the damages. Has your home undergone water damage? It's imperative to call the professionals immediately. The professionals from Paul Davis will arrive at your property to evaluate and repair any water damage. But there are preemptive actions that any homeowner can take to avoid expensive water damage repairs. It's important to know how to check for water damage in your home, no matter how subtle or obvious they may be.
How Water Damage Occurs
We all have an appliance we rely on. Unfortunately, a broken appliance can cause unexpected issues in your daily schedule. Whether it's your shower, dishwasher, faucets or bathtub, any of these appliances can leak and cause significant problems. In the case of an emergency, the water damage mitigation technicians from Paul Davis can come to your home to fix any leaks and efficiently repair water damage. Count on us to repair water damage from:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Sewage and septic tank lines that backed up
- Dishwashers or washing machines that overflowed
How to Stop Water Damage from Occurring
The most efficient way to avoid water damage is to take action. To avoid pricey repairs and homeowner's insurance claims, preventive action is key. To stop water damage, consider the following:
- Frequently look over your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn't too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you'll be able to turn off your water main right away to prevent irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
Contact Paul Davis Today
Burst or leaking pipes can cause serious damages to your home. If you need water damage repair services, call Paul Davis at (506)830-7285. Your local Paul Davis experts will arrive to your home as soon as possible. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle any water emergency you have for us.